Are you a curry lover? Why not give this healthy vegetables curry dish a try. Containing lentils, coconut oil, and a healthy supply of mixed vegetables, including the superfood kale, this dish is packed with nutrients.
From the first bite, this dish will please your body and your taste buds. You can follow the recipe exactly or you can play around with it.
If you are not a fan of one of the vegetables, substitute another and make it your own. Show off for your family and friends or make it just for yourself! After all, you deserve only the best.
Suggested Cooking Tools
- 3/4 cups Red Lentils
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 2 tbsp Fresh Chopped Ginger
- 2 Cloves of Garlic Finely Chopped
- 3 tbsp Red Curry Paste
- 1 cup Coarsely Chopped Cauliflower
- 1 Red Pepper
- 1 Zucchini
- 1 cup Mushroom Cut in half
- 1 can Coconut Milk
- 1 cup Vegetable Broth
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 3 cup Chopped Kale
- Coriander Optional
- Cooked rice Optional
- Heat coconut oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Sauté the onion, ginger and garlic until the onion is translucent. Add the curry paste and cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add cauliflower, pepper mushrooms and sauté a few more minutes. Add the coconut milk and the vegetable broth. Stir until well blended. Add lentils, zucchini, soy sauce and maple syrup. Mix well.
- Simmer and cook for 15 to 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender and lentils are soft.
- Add the kale and continue cooking for about 2 minutes.
- Serve with rice and garnish with fresh coriander if desired.