|image credit: digipam|
Difficulty level: Very easy Time of preparation: < 30 minutes Portions: 8 +
Here is my mew recipe for pancakes that you can die for! Tasty, fragrant and fluffy… you’ll become addicted! During the weekend, or for an evening indulging in pancakes, think about it! I’ve tried several recipes, and I’ve been training since I was 10 years old 🙂 This is really a perfect pancake recipe. My tip, which is not very dietetic of course, is to put a small (I stress small) knob of butter before cooking each pancake and heat it in the stove. And the pancake batter is input, and you will get beautiful pancakes golden brown.
List of ingredients and products you’ll need:
- 300 ml of a liter of semi-skimmed milk
- 125 g of flour
- 50 g butter
- 20 g caster sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 stick of vanilla
- 1 cc(1 ml.) of amber rum
Preparation steps for the recipe:
- Cut the vanilla bean in 2, scrape out the seeds, and place them in a saucepan with the milk
- Heat the milk without boiling, add the butter and let it cool, the vanilla will then blend in and dissolve nicely
- Beat the eggs and the sugar, then add the pinch of salt
- Add this mixture to the flour gradually, then the milk mixture and the butter, while whisking well
- Add a 1 mL. of rum or orange flower water
- Check the texture of the dough, if it is too thick, add a little bit of milk.
- Heat your pan and put a small lump of butter before cooking each pancake.
For topping you can use anything you like, honey, chocolate syrup, molasses, maple syrup, cream or whatever suits your taste best:).
Enjoy your perfect vanilla pancakes!Tags: butter, dough, milk, pancake, vanilla