Ingredients (for 1 person.)
- Wheat or corn tortillas
- Grated cheese
- Fresh cream
- Olive oil
- Curry paprika spices
- red or green pepper
- Cut the chicken into pieces and mix with the spices, salt and pepper.
- Sauté in a frying pan with olive oil.
- When it’s done, it’s time to prepare the quesadillas.
- On a part of the tortilla you can arrange cheese, cream and chicken if you want you can add small vegetables or onions you choose.
- Then you close the tortilla so that it forms a half circle, a half moon.
Then heat the tortilla in the pan about 2 min on each side, so that the cheese melts.
- When it’s done you can either eat it like this or cut it for enjoyment at a nice diner.
You are free to garnish your quesadillas with anything you want, such as chopped meat, cream, vegetables, etc …