Ingredients (10 persons.)
- 1 Parchment Paper roll
- 500g pumpkin
- 2 oranges
- 80g sugar brown sugar
- 25cl of liquid cream
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 pinch of ground ginger
- Peel a slice of pumpkin and cut it into cubes, squeeze the oranges.
- Place the cubed pumpkin in a saucepan, pour the orange juice and brown sugar. Let the mixture at medium heat for about 15 minutes. Heat on high heat for another 5 minutes. Leave it alone for awhile.
- Beat the eggs in an omelette in a salad bowl, then add the cream, cinnamon and powdered ginger, then the pumpkin sauce. Mix well
- Roll out the Parchment Paper in a pie tin and spread the pumpkin mixture, smooth it with a spatula.
- Bake at 220° degrees for 25 minutes.
- Serve hot, lukewarm or cold, accompanied by a whipped cream