Strawberry Caipiroska is a delicious crushed ice cocktail. It’s one really good and refreshing drink for any occasion
In this recipe we’ll look at how to prepare a strawberry Caipiroska, inspired by the famous caipirinha, the famous Brazilian party cocktail. Like caipirinhas and other variants, the strawberry caipiroska is a cocktail with very soft crushed ice.
Do You Want To Know How To Prepare This Party Drink?
Well … it’s cold, refreshing and it goes very well with party snacks, because it’s sweet… so it’s best not to drink it too fast, even if it’s very refreshing, nevertheless it’s a cocktail that needs good strawberries, tasty, ripe and mouth watering sweet. Like the caipirinha, in order to prepare the Caipiroska strawberry cocktail, simply crush the fruit, add crushed ice and fill with vodka.
Are you ready for some cocktail? Here we go!
Servings: 1 Time: 5 Mins, Difficulty: Easy
– 4 strawberries, well washed, without leaves and cut into quarters
– 2 slices of lemon, quartered
– 3 teaspoons of brown sugar
– 50 ml of vodka
– Crushed ice
1. Place the strawberries, the sugar and lemon wedges directly at the bottom of the glass in which the drink will be served. It is best to use a wide-brimmed glass.
2. Grind the fruit well with a wooden pestle or a caipirinha pestle.
3. Fill the glass with crushed ice to the edge, because then it will come down a bit.
4. Add the vodka and stir slightly.
You are all set. Serve with one or two straws. Enjoy!
Tips and tricks for making Caipiroska strawberry
– The quantities of the ingredients are approximate, adjust them as you like.
– This soft crushed ice cocktail is perfect if you have some left over strawberries that are a little soft and squishy.
– You can decorate the glass with a half strawberry and a lemon slice.
– You can also grind the fruit with a few mint leaves. And decorate the glass with some fresh mint leaves.
– The drink can be served with a cocktail stick, which you can use to prick the strawberry pieces when you empty your glass.
– If you don’t have a tool to make this cocktail with crushed ice, you can easily crush it by hammering a few ice cubes wrapped in a clean cloth.
Recipe of Caipiroska strawberry (cocktail with crushed ice).
Recipe type: Drinks
- - 4 strawberries, well washed, without leaves and cut into quarters
- - 2 slices of lemon, quartered
- - 3 teaspoons of brown sugar
- - 50 ml of vodka
- - Crushed ice
- Place the strawberries, the sugar and lemon wedges directly at the bottom of the glass in which the drink will be served. It is best to use a wide-brimmed glass.
- Grind the fruit well with a wooden pestle or a caipirinha pestle.
- Fill the glass with crushed ice to the edge, because then it will come down a bit.
- Add the vodka and stir slightly.
I hope you will enjoy this Caipiroska strawberry cocktail as much as I do :-). Enjoy!